The trend is your friend
Click here for our complimentary Active Investing Online Course
Trend trading is a powerful way to trade. This is because trends do exist in the stock market, and when you are in a trending share the market does the hard work for you.
Trends are caused by people. Just like something going viral on the internet a trend will develop and grow as more people become involved.
The past performance of this equity is not and should not be taken as an indication of future performance. Caution should be exercised in assessing past performance. This financial instrument, like all other financial instruments, is subject to market forces and unpredictable events that may adversely affect future performance.
Active Investing can help you with trend trading by identifying potential trends as they occur.
The Active Investing strategy is outlined below - you will find a full explanation in the AI Manual, including formula details.
- Alan starts with a list of fundamentally sound shares (sourced according to defined criteria)
- These shares are filtered according to how fast they are rising using Alan's ROAR Indicator
- Shares can then be selected according to the quality of the trend using Alan's MMA indicator
- Data tables provide the risk and money management figures for position size, entries & exits
The weekly Active Investing newsletter provides all the information and charts you need to implement Alan's Active Investing strategy. No charting software is required.
The Active Investing newsletter also includes
- Educational articles by Alan and other well-known authors and share traders
- Income portfolio recommendation (Asset class shares)
You can view a previous edition of the newsletter by clicking on AI Sample.
Active Investing is a blue chip share trading strategy for those who want to be hands-on and perform their own chart interpretation.
"This straightforward strategy can boost the
performance of your blue chip portfolio"
Alan Hull, May 2015
Get started with Alan's Active Investing newsletter...
1. Click on the link below to sign up to do our complimentary online course
(4 emails delivered daily and join our database)
2. Download the subscription form for Active Investing
3. Complete the form and return it to us (return details are on the form)
You will then receive your login details to the member's area.
In the members area, there are 5 weeks of back issues to get you up to speed!
Share this article: