Investing with Alan Hull 2019
I want to make this course as accessible as possible because I believe the volatility of 2018 could continue into 2019. This means investors need to know what they're doing and they musn't hesitate if they don't want to suffer big losses . I want to prevent these losses and show you how to trade and invest in all market conditions.
But I can only help you take control of your investments if you are trading and investing with me in 2019.
I'll mentor you throughout 2019 as you trade you're own portfolio and you'll watch me trade both local and overseas shares, in real time.
And every investor is different...with different aspirations, knowledge and experience. So I will treat you as an individual and spend as much time as you need, mentoring you one-on-one.
You'll receive our Platinum subscription which is worth $1,995 by itself and you can pay for this course on our easy payment terms.
(All dates, times, locations and terms & conditions can be found in the application form downloadable below)
I have listened to your feedback and you want more convenience (read: online content), more hands-on trading and just one big course rather than separate beginner & advanced courses.
This course is a combination of my two existing 4 day courses, which makes it the most comprehensive curriculum that we have ever offered. And please don't be intimidated by it as you can take whatever you want from this course and leave the rest. But know that we have catered for all levels of expertise...
- Technical analysis
- Risk and money management
- ActVest newsletter interactive workshop
- Break Out Trading interactive workshop
- Active Trading interactive workshop
- Blue Chip Report workshop
- ALANHULL TV workshop
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Income shares - how to identify & manage them
- Financial planning and wealth management
- Asset allocation (including property) and capital allocation
- Short selling, including how to hedge income shares
- Introduction and the history of the U.S. Stockmarkets
- Trading U.S. Stockmarkets, how they differ from the ASX
- Buying & selling U.S. stocks using the Interactive Brokers platform
- Psychology - understanding your old and new brains
- Understanding and designing trading systems
- Understanding financial markets as complex adaptive systems
- Trading & investing in financial markets using CAS analysis
- Introduction to the U.S./global monetary system
- Individualism versus collectivism - the political dimension
Classes are held in Melbourne and Brisbane starting in March 2019 (see dates in right side panel).
Much of this content will be available online and if you can't attend any of the face-to-face classes, we will provide makeup materials.
- The total cost of this course is $4,950 and immediate family members are half price
- Pay the full amount when you enrol or 5 payments of $1000
- Our usual 'no questions asked' 100% money-back guarantee applies
If you have further questions about this course then please email Alan directly by clicking here.
Get started with Investing with Alan Hull trading course...
1. Download the Investing with Alan Hull enrolment form
2. Complete and return the enrolment form (return details are on the form)
You will then receive details regarding starting your course!