Frequently asked questions
Below are some frequently asked questions
If you do not find a solution to your question here, please click here to contact us
Do I need charting software to follow Alan's trading systems?
- Each of Alan's trading systems (*except ALAN HULL TV) has a weekly newsletter containing all the information you will require to trade the system e.g. stock codes, entry signals, position sizing and exit signals. Therefore, you do not need charting software. However, many of our clients do have charting software to work alongside the newsletter information. It may be your personal preference to do so but it is not necessary.
*ALAN HULL TV does not provide ongoing monitoring of stock picks. Therefore you will need some means of tracking your trades with this service
How do I subscribe to Alan's newsletters?
- Each product and service has its own subscription form. You will find the appropriate form on each product page. Alternatively they can all be found on the pricing and subscription form page
To subscribe, please return the completed form via email, fax or post. Click here for return details
We will confirm your subscription via email
I've subscribed to a newsletter but I haven't recieved an email. What do I do?
- When your subscription is processed we will send you a 'Welcome' email. If you haven't received this either your subscription hasn't been processed or you may need to check your junk/spam folder (particularly if you have a gmail account). If you still can't find anything please contact us here
How do I update my credit card details?
- You can update your credit card details by fax, post or leave a message on our secure voice mail. No special form is required. Click here for contact details
How do I know when my weekly newsletter becomes available?
- We will send you an email notifying you when your weekly newsletter is available for viewing and downloading
I didn't receive email notification of my weekly newsletter availability. Will I still be able to view it?
- Very occasionally email notifications go astray. However, you can still view and download your newsletter by logging in via the subscriber login area